Hari Singh Ruprah College, Jabalpur (M.P.)
INTERNSHIP GUIDELINES FOR LAW STUDENTS
Rule 25 of the Bar Council of India “prescribes that every registered law student is required to intern during the academic year. They shall complete at least 12 weeks of internship for three-year course and 20 weeks of internship for five years of course.”
- Minimum 21 Days internship is mandatory.
- Internship shall be done at varied forums like Trial Courts, Advocate Chambers, Judiciary, Research Institute, Legal Regulatory Authorities, Local Self Governments, Legislature and Parliament, NGOs, Corporate Companies, Banks, Insurance Companies, Law Firms and other Legal Functionaries.
- Each student shall maintain internship diary in the form stipulated by the University.
- Internship undergone during academic classes shall not be considered.
- Viva for the same shall be taken by the college authorities.
- Kindly submit your authentic documents that prove your internship in the college. (I.e. Letter of Recommendation or any certificate regarding the same.)
- Therefore, it is hereby instructed to the students to comply with the requirements.
If you need any guidance regarding the same contact:
- Archita Tiwari
- Bharat Trivedi
- Nishtha Anand